In commercial buildings there are a lot of appliances used, most of which should include a dedicated circuit. Any appliance without a dedicated circuit will draw more current but when a circuit is present in conjunction with the appliance it controls the draw of current to prevent any excess. For a commercial property to operate multiple computers effectively, electric circuits are necessary. Monsters Electric can make sure you have them set up properly.
Steps to install Commercial Dedicated Circuitry in Sacramento
Dedicated circuits are a must for every appliance. Whether the appliances are used within an office or home, these appliances should be installed with dedicated circuitry.
There are certain things that must be taken into consideration when it comes to electrical and dedicated circuitry and to do that you need to get in touch with professional Sacramento electrical installers. The professionals at Monsters Electric will follow the necessary steps to execute the installation at your property.
Creating a proper plan for your dedicated circuit: Before installing any circuits, measurements of the room must be taken. These are required in order to draw an accurate floor plan of the room. On the basis of this floor plan, our experts will mark the positions where most of the appliances are to be installed so we can wire it properly.
Lines are drawn to represent the position of the electric cables for dedicated circuits. It is necessary to determine the total wattage of all your appliances so that proper circuit can be accounted for and installed. This will inform the type of electric panel you need. The one you currently have may or may not be enough. Here are the steps we take for proper installation:
- Select the proper electric box: To carry on necessary dedicated circuit installation services in Sacramento, selecting the best electric box to which the switches and fixtures will be fixed is always required.
- Shut down the main power: Before starting any electric installation, it is necessary to shut down the main power for safety measures.
- Run cable into the devices: To connect the cables with your devices, the right cables need to be selected. These cables need to be able to carry the electrical loads properly. Cables should be passed in a straight line. The cables will run from your electric box according to the circuit plan created prior.
- Running cable into breaker panel: When passing the cable through the breaker panel, necessary precautionary measures must be taken. First, the breaker switch must be in the ‘off’ position. All the wires within the breaker panel need to be de-energized. If there is a separate main, that should be disconnected as well. The screws fastened onto the breaker panel cover will need to be removed and power must be shut off while carrying out this operation. The knockout slug one the side of the breaker panel is removed easily by being tapped with a hammer. Then, a cable clamp is inserted into the breaker panel and run through.
- Wiring the new circuit breaker: The wiring of the new circuit breaker is dependent on the voltage required for your specific Sacramento home or office. Different volts require different wiring methods for their dedicated electric circuits.
- Replacing the panel cover: After completing the wiring of circuits, we replace the panel cover properly. Once replaced, testing is done to ensure it is ready for use in your home or business.
Electrical wiring should always be done by professionals and our professional team at Monsters Electric is ready to serve you. We offer the best customer service in Sacramento and we have done quite well in this field for a long time now. We are one of the most trusted companies in Sacramento and can easily service your dedicated circuit needs.
If you have a home or business in Sacramento and you are in need of dedicated circuitry, a replacement panel or any other electrical work, Monsters Electric is the right destination for you.
Our team members are courteous, professional and dedicated to their skill. They know how to satisfy each customer by delivering services correctly the first time. Our aim is to offer the best service at the most affordable price.
Our professionals receive all necessary regular continued training so they can remain up to date with advances in technology and methodology. We have served many businesses and customers already, who have given positive feedback.